ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Michael.Fitz...@bmw.de>
Subject Publish artifacts just for a certain configuration with the command line tool
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:58:04 GMT
We want to publish just the artifacts of a module for a certain configuration with the ivy
command line tool. So far we couldn't find any options here. Do you have an idea how we can
achieve this?

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/standalone.html

==== publish options
-publish <resolvername>      use given resolver to publish to
-publishpattern <artpattern> use given pattern to find artifacts to publish
-revision <revision>         use given revision to publish the module
-status <status>             use given status to publish the module
-overwrite                   overwrite files in the repository if they exist

Thanks
Michael