ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marc De Boeck <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packaging attribute, unpack location
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:16:25 GMT
Can you tell us the cache pattern that you have configured ?
Maybe you can also try to retrieve the same artifacts but with a module
descriptor (ivy-file) where the packaging attribute is not set.
This way, you could find out if it is related to the packaging attribute,
or related to something else.

Regards,
Marc