ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From schubec GmbH <off...@schubec.com>
Subject Need help with Ivy and Dependecies / PAID JOB / Preferable in German
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:49:11 GMT
Dear Ivy-Community,

this is my first post to this mailing list so I hope I comply with your guidelines.

I have two projects where I use ANT and IVY.
Project A uses Project B.
Project B uses some external dependencies.

When I fetch the dependencies for Project A, Project B (the JAR file) is fetched, but not
the external JARs of Project B.
I read a lot of tutorials and played with configurations but I do not get it…

I need someone (preferable in GERMAN, but English is also fine) who has a look at my configuration
(eg. with TeamViewer and Skype) so he can explain what I am doing wrong. I will pay for your
time and knowledge!
Please contact me at bernhard.schulz@schubec.com

Thank you,
Bernhard