ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with Ivy and Dependecies / PAID JOB / Preferable in German
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:46:05 GMT
If those ivy.xml and other configs aren't private, maybe you could just
post them to this list and explain which artifacts aren't downloaded,
then maybe someone can take a look and help.

-Jaikiran
On Wednesday 30 September 2015 03:19 PM, schubec GmbH wrote:
> Dear Ivy-Community,
>
> this is my first post to this mailing list so I hope I comply with your guidelines.
>
> I have two projects where I use ANT and IVY.
> Project A uses Project B.
> Project B uses some external dependencies.
>
> When I fetch the dependencies for Project A, Project B (the JAR file) is fetched, but
not the external JARs of Project B.
> I read a lot of tutorials and played with configurations but I do not get it…
>
> I need someone (preferable in GERMAN, but English is also fine) who has a look at my
configuration (eg. with TeamViewer and Skype) so he can explain what I am doing wrong. I will
pay for your time and knowledge!