ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Request for Information - Apache Ivy Version Support Dates
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:59:11 GMT
The current version of Apache Ivy is 2.4.0.

Apache Ivy is an open source software, the ASF does not provide support guarantees nor end-of-life
dates.

If your company experiences issues with Ivy the process it to report the issues either via
email lists [1] or in JIRA [2]

Best regards,

Antoine Levy-Lambert
[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/mailing-lists.html
[2] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/issues.html

On Jun 29, 2015, at 7:05 AM, Jeynes, Paul <paul.jeynes@citi.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My company is currently doing a review/cleanup of the support dates of technology products
that have been requested by employees over the years.

> In our catalog of technology products we have  Apache Ivy - versions 2.1.0 and 2.4.0.
 Can you let me know if these versions are still supported and their end-of-vendor-support
and end-of-life dates if possible.