ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ahire, Manjiri" <manjiri.ah...@blackrock.com>
Subject Regarding Apache Ivy Dependency Tree order
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 15:19:54 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to understand how Ivy when used in configuration with Ant, builds the dependency
tree / manifest.mf file at runtime?
May be you can point me to documentation. I have been facing a spring version conflict issue
and tried to use override, force, conflict-manager stuff and it didn’t work for me. (it
works in Eclispe but not when I deploy)

Also, just so you know the conflicting jar is not named as Spring , its some third party jar
in which those people have packaged the spring classes. Can’t get rid of it.

Please let me know. Appreciate it.

Thanks,
Manjiri.

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers
for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy
for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2015 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.