ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to resolve JARs which have dots as irregular pattern in names using filesytem resolver.
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:43:07 GMT
Hello Ravi,

that would be done in your settings file using a module nested element documented here :
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/module.html
I guess you can write <module name=“com.mycompany” resolver=“filesystem"… />
and it will work just fine.
Your settings file has also to configure the filesystem resolver. The attribute name on the
filesystem tag should match the resolver attribute on the module tag.
I found one example of an ivysettings.xml with a module tag here : https://github.com/vaadin/book-examples/blob/master/ivysettings.xml

Regards,

Antoine

Antoine