ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ionut Scutaru <ionut.scut...@gmail.com>
Subject how to retrieve the URL of a published artifact ?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:42:21 GMT
Hi,

I have a build that publishes to Nexus. I would like to retrieve the links
of each artifact published and store them somewhere.

Is it possible to obtain the link somehow?

My ivysettings.xml file defines a URL resolver with this pattern:

<property name="ivy.nexus.snapshots.artifact.pattern"

value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
              override="false" />

So, I'm wondering if there is a way to obtain this property with all the
placeholders replaced.

Thank you !