ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Working with SNAPSHOT's
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:24:54 GMT
Hi Folks,

I have been attempting to work with maven SNAPSHOT's [0] in my Ivy settings
[1].
I 'thought' [2] that this was resolved, but it would appear that it is no
longer working!
I have added a note that in order to use the Maven SNAPSHOT's [3] I should
replace the 'rev' with the 0.X-SNAPSHOT version then add change=true...
this is just now working and I am stumped having poured hours into this one.
Can anyone please help me out? I am VERY keen to add further documentation
on how we can get Ivy working better with Maven SNAPSHOT's.
I am using Ivy 2.2.0.
Thank you very much in advance for any help here.
Best
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/2.x/ivy/ivy.xml#L103
[1] https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/2.x/ivy/ivysettings.xml#L35