ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carsten.Pfeif...@gebit.de
Subject Re: Publishing and then resolving transitive dependencies
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:49:38 GMT
Hi Dan,

there are many reasons that could possibly be the cause for your problem,
too many to
list them all.

Could you post your ivy.xml files, your ivy settings and your resolve
calls (or, in IvyDE,
the classpath container configuration)?

In IvyDE, have a look at the special lvy Console (in the console view,
click the right-most
button in the toolbar and select "Ivy Console". In that console's toolbar
you can increase
the output level to "Debug" or "Verbose", for example.

I'd also suggest cleaning or temporarily moving away your Ivy cache
(typically ~/.ivy2/cache).
Maybe you have some old, broken content in there which prevents a new
version being
pulled in.

Good luck
Carsten