ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Dee <m...@palantir.com>
Subject Overriding module-defined conflict managers
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:42:28 GMT
Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right mailing list, but I have a requirement and I am trying
to determine if it is possible to without changing the Ivy source code.

I have a project and I want it to resolve dependencies using the “latest-revision” strategy.
 However, one of its dependencies, in its ivy.xml, specifies

    <conflicts>
        <manager name="latest-compatible"/>
    </conflicts>

And so I am getting StrictConflictExceptions.  The behavior that I want is for it to resolve
conflicts by always just taking the latest revision.  Setting “latest-revision” to the
default conflict manager in the ivysettings.xml does not work.  Is there any way to override
the conflict managers defined in the ivy.xml?

Thanks!