ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Robel Fasil <rfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Specific Deployment to Snapshot Repository
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:03:49 GMT
Hello,

Whenever I deploy an artifact to my snapshot repository located in
Artifactory with the standard m2compatible pattern:

http://artifactory.site.com/artifactory/snapshot/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]

I get the PUT operation error 409: Conflict.
As a workaround, I use an underscore instead of a hyphen, and this
publishes fine. This also works fine if I made it a double hyphen, or make
any changes to the structure of the pattern, but this specific pattern is
what we would like to use and this specific pattern keeps giving me a 409
error.
When publishing to a non-snapshot repository, I do not even need to use
this workaround, as the pattern displayed above works perfectly, I would
imagine it has to do with the fact that it is a snapshot repository. Also
the status of the file has been set to snapshot.
I am not an admin on the snapshot repository, so I cannot change any of
those settings but I could request a change in the settings if it might
solve the problem.

I would appreciate any help, thank you!

--
Robel Fasil