ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Fagschlunger" <andreas.fagschlun...@reflex.at>
Subject Re: Antwort: Force Ivy to use local repsitory instead of cache
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 07:59:28 GMT
Hy Carsten!

At the moment all projects use "latest.integration" as revision. You can
view my ivy.xml file Online, for example:

https://github.com/AndreasFagschlunger/O2Xfs/blob/master/at.o2xfs.operator/ivy.xml

As you can see I also use the default resolvers and do not define any
resolvers by myself.

Best Regards
Andreas Fagschlunger