ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marc De Boeck <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transitive dependency exclude not working how I expect
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 12:56:50 GMT
As far as I know, the exclude element works fine for us, also in the case
of such transitive dependencies.
Maybe you received "javax.servlet" via another dependency ?

As a workaround (or a test), you could add your <exclude> element(s)
directly under (but at bottom of) the <dependencies> element of moduleA.
This way, you don't care if the exclude is for spring-security or for some
other module. On the other hand, you might forget after a while the exact
reason why the exclude element is there.

Regards,
Marc