ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kirby.fi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Generating report of licenses for included modules
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 18:17:14 GMT
Unfortunately, repreport doesn't work with ibiblio maven resolvers: "
*Limitation*: in m2compatible mode, this resolver is not able list
available organizations. It means some features like
repreport<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/repreport.html>are
not available." (
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/resolver/ibiblio.html ).
If you have a small number of projects you want to report on, you can just
use ivy:report after your resolve task in each project. This should work
regardless of the type of resolvers you use.

As for cleancache, it just executes:

       <ivy:cleancache />

My repreport.settings are just a normal ivy-settings.xml file, defining the
resolvers I want to use for the report.

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files