ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Generating report of licenses for included modules
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 18:05:15 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I tried to include some jars from Ibilio (slf4j)
hoping that the license information would also be downloaded but it does
not seem to work. Is there a way to get ivy to retrieve the maven
license info so it can be reported by the repreport task? David

Ps. What does your "cleancache" task do and what kind of
repreport.settings do you include?

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320