ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marc De Boeck <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: endorsed library resolution - jaxb example
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:01:22 GMT
You could add in the ivy.xml of jupiter-XMLInterface an exclude statement
inside the dependency for jaxb-impl:

        <dependency org="com.sun.xml.bind" name="jaxb-impl"  rev="2.2.7">
                <exclude module="jaxb-api" />
        </dependency>

Alternatively, you can also change the ivy.xml of jaxb-impl and use the
"endorsed" conf there in the same way as you do in jupiter-XMLInterface.

Marc