ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mark Himsley <mark.hims...@gmail.com>
Subject endorsed library resolution - jaxb example
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:45:43 GMT
Hi,

The summary of the problem I'm trying to work around is that I need jars
retrieved for 'jaxb-api' to land in an 'endorsed' folder but I would prefer
it wasn't also in the usual 'lib' folder.
I'm reactively new to Ivy, so I'm probably missing something obvious.

To give more information: below is by ivy.xml file.

'jaxb-impl' itself has a dependency on 'jaxb-api' - but 'jaxb-api' needs to
be an endorsed library with Java 1.6 (sadly, my current build target)

When I <ivy:retrieve  conf="endorsed" ...> I get 'jaxb-api' - which is
perfect.
When I <ivy:retrieve  conf="default" ...> I get 'jaxb-impl' and all of its
dependants - which also includes jaxb-api.

Is is possible to create a configuration which is the set of 'jaxb-impl'
minus 'jaxb-api' ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivy-module
    version="2.0"
    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd
">
    <info
        organisation="BroadcastSystemsDevelopment"
        module="jupiter-XMLInterface"/>
    <configurations
        defaultconf="default">
        <conf