ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I add all jars in a zip as dependencies?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:00:59 GMT
Hm... so the package resolver sounds like a nice way to cache downloaded
zips and unzip the contents into the ivy cache in one step (albeit a heavy
step, which is fine.)

But... how does this address the meat of my problem: I want all the jars in
the zip to end up as dependencies for my conf such that my project can be
built with Ant and Eclipse IvyDE.

If I have to list all 102 dependencies one at a time in dependency
elements, then I do not need all of this unzipping and I can do it the
'classic' way... arg.

Thoughts?

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com