ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Marc De Boeck <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifactory Publish Failure
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:42:10 GMT
See http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/caches.htmlto
change your cache-settings. Default cache-setting is
[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext].  But I think
that the cache settings are also only important for resolving and not for
publishing. So it is probably not the reason why the same  POM is published.

You could try publishing to a local file system using the file resolver
instead of the url-resolver.
Run your ant-build also with the option -d, and look at the patterns and
paths that ivy uses during the publish.

Regards,
Marc