ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From gillo...@free.fr
Subject Publishing into Nexus repository - metadata not updated
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:08:40 GMT
Hi,

I have a Maven project which has a dependency on an ANT project (different svn repositories).

I usually package my Ant project, upload it manually into my Nexus repository and update my
pom with the new version number.
This ANT project can have a lot (like 10) releases a day and doing this process manually is
a mess.

I try to use Ivy for publishing this artifact into Nexus automatically and it works :)

The only problem is that maven-metadata.xml file in Nexus is not updated by Ivy when publishing
my jar, so my Maven project does not take the lastest release version.

Is there a way for Ivy to trigger an update of the maven-metadata.xml file into Nexus ? Or
is my publish process wrong ?

my publish target  :

<ivy:publish resolver="nexus-deploy" revision="${artifact.version}" overwrite="false" artifactspattern="${dist.dir}/[artifact](-[classifier]).[ext]"
publishivy="true">
</ivy:publish>

my resolver :

<url name="nexus-deploy" m2compatible="true" >
<artifact pattern="${url.nexus.releases}/${ivy.pattern}"/>
</url>

Thanks,

Gil

(Sorry if make some english mistake, it's not my native language :[ )