ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From rickbryant <rick.bry...@gxs.com>
Subject IvyDE latest.integration Unresolved Dependency Issue
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:36:01 GMT
Ivy Users,

We just completed integrating Ivy dependency management with our Ant build.
Our Ant build works wonderfully as Ivy successfully downloads all 100+
dependencies from our Artifactory repository, all source is then compiled
properly, and all packages are created properly. However, we just installed
IvyDE for Eclipse and we receive the following error when running
Ivy->Retrieve 'dependencies' from the Package Explorer context menu:
Some projects fail to be resolved
Impossible to resolve dependencies of com.gxs.csr#;working@TN-BRYANTR2
unresolved dependency: com.gxs#otx;latest.integration: not found
unresolved dependency: com.gxs.mbbi#DBCore;latest.integration: not found
unresolved dependency: com.gxs.dsm#DSMServiceClient;latest.integration: not
found
unresolved dependency: com.gxs.tgms.core#tgms-core;latest.integration: not
found
unresolved dependency: com.gxs#venus;latest.integration: not found
unresolved dependency: com.gxs.mbbi#edi2k;latest.integration: not found

IvyDE resolves ALL OTHER dependencies with no issues except the above 6
dependencies (these are the only ones that we have declared
rev="latest.integration" in the ivy.xml file). Here are the relevant
versions installed:
Eclipse: 4.3.0.I20130605-2000 (Kepler)
Ivy:      2.3.0.final_20130110142753
IvyDE:  2.2.0.final-201311091524-RELEASE

Is there some issue with IvyDE resolving latest.integration and how is this
resolved?

Thanks So Much,
Rick