ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From rickbryant <rick.bry...@gxs.com>
Subject Re: Artifactory Publish Failure
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:15:44 GMT
David,

Thanks so much for your response! However, that is the exact setting that
JFrog asked us to modify when we were troubleshooting. And indeed after
making this change Artifactory did allow us to upload the second POM file
successfully. However, the contents of that second POM file was not correct
as Ivy changed the contents before the file was uploaded. We're trying to
understand why Ivy would wipe out the contents of the second POM file,
replace it with the contents of the first POM file, and then upload the
second POM with the incorrect contents.

Thanks,
Rick