ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kirby.fi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Can Ivy directly use "pom.xml" instead of "ivy.xml", even for the initial artifact?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:34:06 GMT
I'm not sure if I understand your use case perfectly, but you could use the
makepom task to create a pom.xml for an Ivy module. If you're trying to use
Ivy without ever using ivy.xml files, I'd have to fall back on the old
chestnut: "you're doing it wrong."

You can also publish poms to a Maven resolver, by adding an artifact of
type=pom to your ivy.xml and using an m2compatible resolver. See this
StackOverflow answer, for example:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8505062/publish-snapshot-artifacts-to-maven-using-ivy-whats-the-magic

Thanks,
---