ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How to publish additional metadata with an artifact that is needed at retrieve time
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:08:59 GMT

Ok, can you please elaborate on this, both how I would publish like this, and what I have
to do on retrieve?

> Another solution is to use the extra attributes of Ivy
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/concept.html#extra

I see the basic idea, but there are several pieces that are not clear to me.  First, can I
load properties files IN the ivy.xml, so I can do something like "e:deployDir=${deploy.dir}",
where "deploy.dir" is a property defined in the properties file?  Second, how would I use
this on retrieve to properly copy the artifact to the destination?