ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Can Ivy resolve and retrieve multiple versions of the same artifact?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:04:32 GMT
In our big Ant build, another team provides a jar which is associated with a version of a WSDL.
 The classes in the jar are all JAXB pojos.  The package of all the classes in the jar has
the release number as one of the path elements.  We even use multiple different copies of
this jar file in a single build.  These don't conflict because the package paths are independent.

I've never tried to do this with Maven, but can Ivy have multiple dependencies for the same
artifact, but with different version numbers, so it will resolve and retrieve all of them?