ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Have Ivy check lastModifiedTime for snapshots?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:57:28 GMT
For released artifacts, if I have an entry in the cache, I wouldn't want Ivy to check the repo
that it was obtained from.  However, for SNAPSHOT artifacts, I need Ivy to check to see whether
the artifact on the repo is newer than what I have in the cache.  In the Ivy documentation,
in a subsection titled "Changes in module metadata" there is a reference to a property called
"checkModified" which goes on the resolver definition.  This seems to be what I need.

However, when I tried to add 'checkModified="true"' on my "ibiblio" element that points to
our intranet Nexus repository, it failed with:

"ivysettings.xml: no set method found for checkModified on class org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.IBiblioResolver"