ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Can Ivy directly use "pom.xml" instead of "ivy.xml", even for the initial artifact?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:52:58 GMT
I can see that when Ivy uses the "ibiblio" resolver, it's using the "pom.xml" on artifacts
to determine transitive dependencies.

However, how do I make that happen for the initial artifact that I'm building?

I know that the feature set of the "ivy.xml" is slightly different from the "pom.xml", but
so far I don't see any possible conflicts.

If I build an equivalent "pom.xml" for my "ivy.xml" and then move the latter out of the way,
Ivy says it can't find the "ivy.xml" file.