ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject How could I make "retrieve" also copy into local Maven repo, just like Maven does
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:39:47 GMT
I just started using Ivy, to help an Ant build that needs to get a local component built from
Maven.

What I've done with Ivy all works.  It retrieves the artifacts from either my local Maven
repo or our intranet repo.

There is one thing that this doesn't do that I'd like to have happen.

If it doesn't find it in the local Maven repo, it gets it from the intranet repo, but in that
case it downloads it directly from the intranet repo into the "lib" directory of the project.
 If this were Maven doing this build, it would have also copied the artifact into the local
Maven repo.  I'd prefer for this to happen.  How do I set up some "retrieve" magic that would
also install the artifact into the local Maven repo?

If it matters, here is an elided version of my "ivysettings.xml":
----------------------
<ivysettings>
    <settings defaultResolver="default"/>
    <property name="m2-pattern" value="${user.home}/.m2/repository/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[module]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"
override="false" />
    <resolvers>
        <chain name="default">
            <filesystem name="local-maven2" m2compatible="true" >
                <artifact pattern="${m2-pattern}"/>
                <ivy pattern="${m2-pattern}"/>
            </filesystem>
            <ibiblio name="...Snapshots" m2compatible="true"
		     root="http://...att.com:xxxx/nexus/content/repositories/...-snapshots"/>
            <ibiblio name="...Thirdparty" m2compatible="true"
		     root="http://...att.com:xxxx/nexus/content/repositories/...-3rd-party"/>
            <ibiblio name="central" m2compatible="true"/>
        </chain>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>