ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kirby.fi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Ivy Ant tasks can turn off transitive dependencies on "resolve", but IvyDE can only set it for the workspace
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:42:38 GMT
Sure. Just set transitive=false on the dependency. IvyDE will treat it
the same way as ivy:resolve.

   --Kirby

Sent from my mobile device

On Jan 13, 2014, at 6:18 PM, "KARR, DAVID" <dk068x@att.com> wrote:

> I noticed that I can toggle "transitive" on any "resolve" task, so that different projects
or dependency sets can get transitive dependencies or not, but IvyDE only allows a global
setting in the workspace.  This seems like a mismatch.

> Is it possible to set an individual dependency in "ivy.xml" to not get transitive dependencies
of that artifact?  If so, would IvyDE respect that, despite the setting of the workspace flag?