ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "andy@far2gone.com" <a...@far2gone.com>
Subject maven classifier on ant install task
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:40:42 GMT
Hi,

I've been having a go at using the Ivy Install ant task to create a local
repository based on libraries downloaded from maven central.

Having gone along with the tutorial, all seemed to be working :)

Until...

One of the dependencies in my project is json-lib.

It seems that the json-lib project uses a maven classifier to discriminate
between jars suitable for different versions of the jvm.

If I were just declaring a dependency I think I could do this:

<dependency>
<groupId>net.sf.json-lib</groupId>
<artifactId>json-lib</artifactId>
<version>2.4</version>
<classifier>jdk15</classifier>
</dependency>

However, I'm using install tasks that look like:

<ivy:install organisation="log4j" module="log4j" revision="1.2.17" from="chain"
to="fs1" transitive="true" overwrite="true"/>

How should I declare the "classifier" on an "install" task?

Thanks, Andy