ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From opatry <olivier.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preserving folder structure in Ivy
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:24:50 GMT
Hi,

is your "Directory1" something relevant according to your module? or just an
input/output directory that can be named anything?

For the en/jp, you can use extra attributes
(http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.2.0/concept.html#extra) to reference
the language of your HTML files. You'll then have to update your resolver &
cache pattern (in your ivysettings.xml file) to reference such attribute in
your repository layout.

For instance: [module]/[revision]/[lang]/[artifact].[ext]

I'm not sure that you can force the way the artifacts are retrieved (maybe
you can define a default value that overrides the Ivy default one). So the
end user may use another pattern.

If you do not control the repository layout and so can't refer to any extra
attribute, you may want to use the maven classifier (which is most of the
time available in Ivy repositories but not all the time), still you won't be
able to change the default layout (which is, if I'm right,
[artifact](-[classifier]).[ext]).