ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Drhender <Drhender...@live.com>
Subject Preserving folder structure in Ivy
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 04:28:56 GMT
I have a need to put files into Ivy, such that the sub folder structure is
preserved in the Ivy repository and also in the target machine when I pull
those files back out.

For example, assume I have the following files in my project:
Directory1/en/index.html
Directory1/en/about.html
Directory1/jp/index.html
Directory1/jp/about.html

I'd like the existing structure to be reflected in the Ivy repository and
restored when pulled into the cache of the target machine.

Can this be accomplished?  Can someone point me to ivy documents that
provides instructions/examples?

Thanks!
David