ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Heyns <notzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about module builds
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:56:12 GMT
Hi

I am trying to migrate 2 build scripts to use ivy, they are 2 separate
modules. What I want to publish is

module a.jar (conf main)
module a test.jar (conf test)

module b.jar (conf main)
module b test.jar (conf test)

Issue is that module a test depends on module b, and module b test depends
on module a. The current way to build is to compile module a, then module b
then module a test, the module b test. To replicate this using ivy I would
need to be able to publish the source from both modules without the test
artifact, then publish the test artifacts. From what I understand
publishing only one artifact is not possible with ivy. But it seems odd to
define separate  ivy files. Anyone with ideas >

thanks
Nz