ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Heyns <notzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about module builds
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:54:41 GMT
Lol, thanks - unfortunately I was not the one who created the mess, just
the one left to fix it. (and yes there are already modules c,d,e,f as
well). My gut told me this was a bad situation but I just wanted to confirm
that there was no alternate solutions other then rebuilding the test cases.

There is no common framework, just reused objects for instance, one module
is an customer module and another is a invoice module. The invoice test
module uses the customers test cases to create a new test customer (for the
invoice). The customer module uses the invoice module to create an invoice
and test that the customer cannot be deactivated with an active invoice. So
the easy fix would be is to move the customer deactivate test to the
invoice side. Is that the only way to fix ? Or is there something better ?

thx
Nz