ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Creigh Hobson <creigh.hob...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a module descriptor parser for jboss-deployment-structure.xml or module.xml
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:07:05 GMT
Hi

As the subject says, Is there a module descriptor parser for
jboss-deployment-structure.xml? (Hope I'm asking the proper question). With
the advent of modules in JBoss AS 7, it's becoming important to build our
projects with the proper versions of code. In the server every module will
have its own classloader, so I want to echo that in the build and build
every module independently, with the dependencies intact. Also the
module.xml's that live in the server will also make a good report. Again
the same question. Does anyone know of a parser for module.xml?

Regards
Creigh