ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tjeerd Verhagen <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about module builds
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:10:25 GMT
Hello,

It is never good to have recursive dependencies. So think of a way to get
these out off the way. And especially in test jars, they should never
depend up on other test jars. In case you have some supporting classes,
which are only used in test jars, create a normal jar, similar like the
spring-test-util jar. It is a test cases helper jar, but not a jar which
contains tests.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Tjeerd