ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Van Hulle, Larry [IT]" <Larry.VanHu...@sprint.com>
Subject Retrieve pattern wont save, no error messages
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 20:24:02 GMT
Hi this has been going on for awhile and hoping could get some assistance...

We upgraded our machines to Eclipse Kepler since we are using Windows 7.
Version: Kepler Service Release 1
Build id: 20130919-0819

Since the when we use the ivy plugin from your site,  the retrieve pattern we used before
that worked in Windows XP, wont save.  This is causing our team tremendous work now, so wanted
to see if someone could assist on figuring the issue out.

Pattern we type into the retrieve for ivy is: ../../../ivyrepository/.ivy2/${version}/jars/[artifact]-[revision].ext
and we click the apply button and acts like it takes.  But if you go to the other part of
the plug in screen, come back, the change is lost.

After I click apply:

[cid:image001.png@01CEC8F9.69525B60]

Go to another screen and back, now my pattern is lost.

[cid:image002.png@01CEC8F9.69525B60]

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s).
Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies of the message.