ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Revision mapping (in namespace.xml) => inconsistent module descriptor
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:47:02 GMT
Howdy, all --

I'm trying to map a 3rd-party artifact which has been locally referred to
with the revision number "1.0.0" but is upstream "1.0" using a namespace.

I've posted a complete reproducer (ivysettings.xml, build.xml, and output)
here: https://gist.github.com/charles-dyfis-net/5783838

It looks like the reverse mapping isn't working correctly, causing
validation of the imported descriptor to fail. I've seen this happen when
the reverse mapping isn't functional, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the
case here -- and can't find any places in Ivy's test suite where revision
mapping is tested (grepping for fromsystem and tosystem in the test suite's
XML files comes up for no cases where rev is specified).

Am I missing something here?