ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigue ..." <rlag...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list still alive?
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 09:19:14 GMT
Hi All again,

since there were no reactions to the 2 bugs (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-343,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-34<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-343>4)
I filed, I would like to fix them by myself. But I didn't find a guideline
describing me how to configure my workspace.

Does anybody knows where to find something like that?

Cheers