ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigue ..." <rlag...@googlemail.com>
Subject the credentials tag in ivysettings.xml
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:21:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm facing an issue here concerning the credentials tag supposed to be
supported by the ivysettings xml specification (
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/credentials.html
)

Since my repository is protected using a http-authentication, I would like
to use the credentials tag to parameterize the username and passwd values.
I just tried by entering the values (username and passwd) directly without
success.

I have the feeling that this credentials tag is not considered during the
resolve of the dependencies, am I wrong?

Thank you for any help

BR
Rodrigue