ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject [SOLVED] Re: Unexpected behavior from *->@ (mapping configurations not like-named)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:10:35 GMT
...so, the issue was very much on my end -- though I think there's an
argument to be made that I misdiagnosed on account of misleading log
messages:

The ivy:install task by which I was installing this wasn't filtering by
configuration; as soon as I added a "conf" list excluding optional (aside:
the ability to use inversions, ie. "!optional", would be a wonderful
enhancement), it became nonreproducible.

Many thanks for the responses; I'll try to include a complete reproducer in
future posts to avoid making this mistake again.