ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From marcdb <mdeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected behavior from *->@ (mapping configurations not like-named)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 06:49:51 GMT
You could try to change your dependency into:
"* -> #"

Probably the configurations in the ivy.xml file of the "spring-webmvc"
module gives more information about why ivy takes the configuration
"optional" from spring-webmvc.
It may be caused by one configuration extending the other.

Marc

Charles Duffy wrote