ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Bedell <zbed...@nycourts.gov>
Subject Re: Antwort: Multiple release "streams" for different JDK's?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 16:05:40 GMT
I think I like the sound of that.

I should be able to setup a resolver chain both with & without the JRE-7 stuff, list the
7 repository first, and allow the chain to fall down to the default JRE-6 tree for anything
which hasn't been built under 7 yet, right?  So essentially anything built out to 7 overlays
and overrides the stuff that's in 6, but anything not in 7 just comes from 6 as it currently
does.  And any clients not using the 7 chain are none the wiser.

I'll give that a shot.  Thanks very much for the suggestion!

-Zac