ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Installation Troubles...
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 16:05:52 GMT
The only thing I can think of is to make sure you're running the ant
binary from your ant installation, and not the one RedHat/Centos like
to include via RPM. The distro-installed RPM did at one time have a
hard-coded antlib, which ignored new jars you add.

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files
Software Architect