ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Carsten.Pfeif...@gebit.de
Subject Re: deliver overwriting the source ivy.xml
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:34:10 GMT
> I'll check if Ivy will indeed create that copy automatically for me.

That worked! So I only need to specify srcivypattern to some temporary
file.

Thanks
Carsten

From:   Carsten.Pfeiffer@gebit.de
To:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Date:   30.04.2013 11:29
Subject:        Re: deliver overwriting the source ivy.xml

Hi Jason,

my problem is that I do not want to have the ivy.xml inside the dist/
directory.
For some of the projects, I do not even have a separate dist/ directory.
That's
why I point srcivypattern to a temporary location.

But I thought that srcivypattern should actually point to an existing
file, i.e.
the copy that I would manually create.

I'll check if Ivy will indeed create that copy automatically for me. IMHO
'srcivypattern'
is a bit of a misnomer then. "source" for being published, but "dest" for
delivery.

Thanks again,
Carsten