ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jason R-J <jason_...@reast.net>
Subject Re: deliver overwriting the source ivy.xml
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:20:42 GMT
Hey Carsten,

With option 2 are you already specifying the srcivypattern? In theory if
you've already called resolve, and you specify the srcivypattern for
publish pointing to a non-existent location e.g.

/home/carsten/projects/projectx/dist/ivy.xml

Ivy should use the source file (/home/carsten/projects/projectx/ivy.xml) from your <resolve>
task and deliver the resolved ivy.xml to your dist folder without the temporary copy step.

Jason