ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Lund <...@multi-support.com>
Subject ivy:publish on ivy-2.3.0
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:43:12 GMT
Hi

After upgrading from ivy-2.2.0 to ivy-2.3.0 I'm running into problems with ivy:publish.

The problem is that after the upgrade, the revisions in the published ivy.xml no longer is
the same as the ones resolved.
Of cause this only happens in conjunction with conflict resolving (and perhaps only when using
latest strategies) not really tested that.
The effect is that  trying to compile the published artifact source artifact can't compile,
using the published ivy - but can using my source ivy.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or change of behavior eg:

Does publish use a configuration and do an internal resolve? or does it use latest resolve
? Has that changed.

Best Regards
Hans Lund