ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigue ..." <rlag...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list still alive?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:46:03 GMT
Hi Jason,

thank you for your answer. The only thing printed in the console (ON Ubuntu
platform) is:

I think the cause of the problem, is that the credentials are no more asked
as in the past (under Juno-SR1). Therefore trying to download the file
failed (no permission).

On windows platform it doesn't work with the eclipse release JUNO-SR1. The
error message tells that it is not able to parse the ivysettings.xml.

Next I will try to create a JIRA account.

Cheers