ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Noël Rouvignac <jean-noel.rouvig...@forgerock.com>
Subject Re: Replace transitive dependency specific version with another version
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:15:49 GMT
Never mind, I found how to do it by using this in ivy.xml:
    <dependency org="org.glassfish.grizzly" name="grizzly-http-servlet"
rev="2.3-rc6">
      <exclude  module="javax.servlet-api" />
    </dependency>

I had tried aboslutely every option of the exclude tag but the "module"
one... bad luck for me.

Thanks,
Jean-Noël